Lambeth has now published its State of the Borough report 2011 which can be downloaded below.
Unlike its previous iterations, this year’s report has been streamlined to include only information that cannot be found elsewhere and so only covers detailed demographic and ward profile information obtained from Lambeth’s Resident Survey.
The State of the Borough provides overview information, which:
• acts as an introduction to the borough for new employees across the partnership and external auditors;
• provides standard information that all partners can use in needs assessments, strategies, action plans and funding bids; and
• acts as a starting point for general information enquiries.
The State of the Borough 2011 complements four main partnership needs assessments undertaken by Lambeth First which are:
• Lambeth’s Health and Well-being Joint Strategic Needs Assessment
• Community Safety Strategic Assessment
• Child Poverty Needs Assessment
• Local Economic Assessment
Over the coming year we will be continually updating the State of the Borough report and will not be producing the document annually.
If you would like to find out more information or to provide feedback please contact email@example.com
State of the Borough 2011 (.pdf)
|Add to Favourites [Sign In]|