The Lambeth Mental Wellbeing Network pages are now live on the Lambeth First website please see here for more information including past papers and contact details.
Lambeth's Wellbeing Network was set up in 2010 as part of the 'Wellbeing and Happiness Programme' which aims to promote good mental health and wellbeing for all living and working in the borough. The network meets three times a year and is open to all who live and work in the borough.
The purpose of network events are:
· To demonstrate the added value/business case delivered by a focus on improving wellbeing
· To provide a mechanism by which the statutory sector can demonstrate their commitment to community engagement
· To provide a mechanism for influencing policy and strategy in Lambeth
· To stimulate action for organisations to improve their practice or develop new projects
· To act as a forum for learning and information sharing
· To showcase work on wellbeing in Lambeth and elsewhere to inspire innovation
· To create networking opportunities
Go back to News listings